Saturday, November 03, 2007

whine session #94

as much as i hate doing it, i'm going to blame it on the hormones.

it bugs me that while i know what i'm doing is right and i like what i'm doing and it's rewarding to see the smiles on people's faces, i still feel like something is missing. and that thing is joy.

it bugs me that while i know what they're doing is none of my business and i choose to trust them more than anything else, i still feel like they're playing us for fools. and that annoys me to no end.

it bugs me that while i know my self-esteem is worth much more than just that and that i really am content with being where i am, i still feel irritated at having to reset my mind back to the so-called approved standards all the time.

and you know what? it took a whole lot of self-restraint to not include expletives in any of the sentences in this post, including this one.

i am going to blame the hormones, simply because it's the easiest thing to do and i don't really want to do anything that's difficult anymore.

lishun at 11:39 PM

|