Thursday, December 06, 2007

another sigh

"she said, 'i think i'll go to boston, i think that i'm just tired
i think i need a new town to leave this all behind
i think i need a sunrise, i'm tired of the sunset
i hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice
boston, where no one knows my name'"
- from "boston" by augustana


it rained all day. i spent it gathering up what's left of me and giving it away. whatever little, anyway. which wasn't much, as the victims of my moodiness would tell you right away. i'm currently at a spot where i am tempted to stamp my feet and scream that it's not fair and let every insecurity eat me up in tears before i fall asleep at night. as easy as it is to succumb to the self-pity and whine, i'd really rather not. i am, however, desperate to get away from all this. desperate to get off this roller coaster for a quick reprieve. desperate for an extension of time. for some snow.

sigh.

lishun at 11:35 PM

|