Monday, May 09, 2005

hiatus

i'm not gonna be blogging for a while. it's all quite meaningless right now.

anyway, quick update. my mother's in taiwan so i've been playing housekeeper for a week now. my relationship with cooking has now officially become irreparably sour.

my grandmother has been diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer and i don't know how long she has left to live. right now i can only hope that she'll spend her last days (months? years?) happily and that she can make it till my sister's wedding in july. your prayers are greatly appreciated.

i've also been accepted into imu, so i'll have lots of things to settle with jpa. therefore will be rather busy and will have no time to come online much less blog.

i'll most probably be travelling around malaysia with the brats pow wow from june 4-13, but honestly have not much of a mood for travel since i don't want to not be here should anything happen to my grandmother.

in july i may also be scaling the heights of mt kinabalu with my friends from school, but that has yet to be confirmed.

and throughout the remainder of may and the month of june i'll be in the role of maid-of-honour for my sister's wedding in early july.

then in august hopefully i'll begin my long long journey through medical school and the medical profession.

there you have it, the itenary for the next couple of months. i don't know when i'll be back. but i know it's not gonna be anytime soon. in the meantime, feel free to leave comments, or read my older entries. sorry i never did finish my account of my trip to cambodia. you're probably not going to see the pictures anytime soon either. but i'll definitely give you a beep once i decide to return to blogging.

so i guess it's "adious" for now. see ya.

lishun at 9:34 AM

|