Thursday, June 07, 2007

over my head

"i never knew that everything was falling through
that everyone i knew was waiting on a queue
to turn and run when all i needed was the truth
but that's how it's got to be
it's coming down to nothing more than apathy
i'd rather turn the other way than stay and see
the smoke and who's still standing when it clears"
- over my head by the fray

there comes a point when i just have to admit that i'm taking on too much. not just the strain of things to do or duties to fulfill, but the weight of emotional issues that are screwing up my circadian rhythm, my sleeping habits, my concentration much much more than the suffocating feeling of having too many little things to do. i can't remember a single thing i've studied today and i haven't had a good night's sleep in days. my mind's not even in the present. i can't believe it's thursday already. where did the time go? i didn't even see the sun rise or set today.

i don't need so much of a break than i do need a good rewind and replay. good grief i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore.

lishun at 11:13 PM

|