Friday, June 17, 2005

the lazy bug

i've got the lazy bug. i've been doing nothing but reading blogs and neglecting my own, trying my best to keep the scale moving downwards and not up, sleeping away the afternoons, and berating myself for not jogging every day till my sister's wedding (and college day, so can show pe teacher that i haven't gained any weight...yeah right).

i did promise you an update though, so here's an update. lemme find my journal.

*rummage*

it's in my room. which is all of 10 feet away. hmm. maybe tomorrow. ok? i promise. haha.

anyway, i'm 20. yeah. i'm neither a teen nor an adult with the right to vote. bum.

my birthday was very uneventful. i did get a "happy birthday" song at midnight from the powwowers (gawd, i CANNOT get used to the whole "pow wow" thing), which was extremely nice. thanks guys. *beam*

i also got some nice smses from nice people. *glares at those who forgot* and a very lovely card from best friend. *glares more at those who forgot*

kidding. =)

by the time i reached home though it was noon, and i was feeling very...i dunno. it wasn't a nice feeling. there was an unpleasant rumble in my tummy. became quite ill by evening, so didn't eat much and went straight to bed.

so that was it. that's my bday. i'm now a "semi-adult", as my friend from aussie said in his sms. great.

ok now pls pray for the lazy bug to go away so that i can post some sensible stuff up. ciao.

lishun at 9:45 PM

|