Wednesday, August 22, 2007

afterthought after an after10

my temper's a sneaky one. it had me believing that i had it overcome, that i will no longer lose myself in it.

but there it was tonight, brewing at the surface, evident in my face. it took alot for me to not be sarcastic towards her, but the result of that was me being unfairly sarcastic to him while downing a kononnya "specialty hot cocktail" to calm my nerves, no less.

i've never had to do that. i pray i never will again.

---

i'm sorry for being really snide towards you and expressing such contempt for your relationship. that's not what friends should do. i should be more supportive. sometimes i forget that sharp words can hurt more than actions ever will. i am remorseful for the things i said tonight and can only hope you'll forgive me.

lishun at 11:59 PM

|