Sunday, January 17, 2010

one month

so my blog has kinda fallen silent.

i've been composing 2-3 posts a week for a long time, and not updating for a week seems rather odd. it's not that i have nothing to blog about - i am a self-centered, self-glorifying blogger...of COURSE i have something to blog about! - but it's just that i'd rather use my brain to study or spend whatever spare time i have in between just resting. and watching trash videos on youtube.

my finals are up in 2 weeks and i am unsettled by how calm i am. i keep waiting for the panic attacks but they have stayed away so far and i'm not sure if that's a good thing.

anyway, what i'm trying to say is...i am taking a hiatus from this blog for the next 4 weeks. no one's prolly gonna miss me, but heck.

see you after chinese new year. wish me luck!

lishun at 9:03 PM

|