Friday, November 19, 2004

don't worry, be happy

i've been getting messages from concerned friends who read my last entry. i'm fine. i wrote that entry like 3 minutes after getting the rejection email from sph, so it was a bit emotional. but i'm fine. i really am.

a-levels has been not too bad. i'm coping well, in case you're wondering. i don't dare to hope for too much, but if i achieve the results my tutors forecasted for me, i'm sure God will open many other doors. i'll be trying to jiggle the locks on the closed ones in the meantime, but do pray for more open windows and doors, won't you?

i've been having a bit of fun too. yesterday a friend of mine won tickets to watch singapore idol live at the mediacorp studios. she picked me to go with her because, well, i'm a huge idol fan. i was originally supporting this ah beng called slyvester (he's pretty versatile and original, okay?!) but i was converted to become an olinda (powerhouse sial, lol) fan after last night. hehe. it wasn't anything particularly spectacular, but the atmosphere was great, the enthusiastic absolutely contagious...i found myself screaming my head off.

those who have been to campfires with me will know that when i scream my head off, i really scream my head off. hehe.

anyway, this is just to say that i'm ok. my parents are helping me salvage the situation, and when my a-levels end, i'll start my appeals. if those don't work...well, i guess it's on to plan B then. provided i can cook up a plan B.

i'm ok. i'm doing fine. looking forward to next thursday, when i can finally declare myself free from a-levels. woohoo. see you all then. =)

lishun at 1:44 PM

|