Tuesday, June 19, 2007

this is a filler

today is one of those days where a single moment has defined the last 24 hours and i have exaggerated the amount of things i need to think about. the proof of that exaggeration? the very fact that i have absolutely nothing of value to blog about...nothing of value to the general public, that is.

so this is a filler, in place of the chemicals and emotions running through my blood. here's a song, "till kingdom come" by coldplay, that has captured my attention this week. turns out it's a tribute to johnny cash, which explains the low pitch and deep tone. love the words.

enjoy. =)



"still my heart and hold my tongue
i feel my time, my time has come
let me in, unlock the door
i've never felt this way before

the wheels just keep on turning
the drummer begins to drum
i don't know which way i'm going
i don't know which way i've come

hold my head inside your hands
i need someone who understands
i need someone, someone who hears
for you i've waited all these years

for you i'd wait till kingdom comes
until my day, my day is done
and say you'll come and set me free
just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me"

lishun at 10:43 PM

|