Wednesday, October 05, 2005

one of those days

i actually wrote a nice long entry about my first cd - why are my posts music related huh? i wonder - but something happened and i lost it all.

gah.

i guess it's just one of those days.

anyway, the first cd i ever bought, at age 12, with money saved from sacrificing recess and my fortnightly dose of smash hits for 8 weeks, is...

ost - evita (1996)
evita

...and it represents independence (self-bought cd, tau), self-expression (i chose it over backstreet boys), responsibility (it's the first thing i can say i really owned), and transition (i was 12, going on 13...big girl liao).

remember those 4 points ok? it will come out for your first summative, which will carry a weightage of 15% of your eos examinations. got that?

there you go. the shortened version of my originally 500-word entry which had references to september 11th, the assasination of john f. kennedy and glasses of wine, in case you wanted to know.

it's late. i'm sleepy. i'm pissed at whatever happened which caused me to lose my lovely entry which i worked on for 15mins and wanted to post before midnight. sigh.

just. one. of. those. days.

nite.

lishun at 1:01 AM

|