Friday, August 18, 2006

cms

"if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world?
"
- from "chasing cars" by snow patrol


i'm having what my friend waisun calls "current menstrual syndrome", or "cms" for short.

i've just watched 22 episodes of one tree hill season 3 in three days.

the soundtrack includes alot of emo rock.

and now i feel like quoting from that stupid show.

i feel like what peyton told jake before she left savannah (that's in georgia). she said...

"you know that feeling you get when you wake up on sundays and you know it's going to be a great day? then the evening comes and you remember that you need to go to school the next day and that ruins the rest of the night."

...or something to that effect.

i feel like that now. it's the evening. school starts on monday. i haven't done a single thing i said i'd do during my too-short hols and although i had a fab time playing by ear for most of the last 2 weeks, i feel like shit now.

the next six months are looming right at me, calling me to my doom. i know i have the reward of travelling down to singapore when (if?) i pass my finals but at the moment the cms has taken over and i just feel like strangling the next person who asks me where they can find our sem3 groupings table (let me spoonfeed you: it's here).

now. leave. me. alone.

i have a pity party to attend and a world to forget.

lishun at 5:08 PM

|