Wednesday, April 05, 2006

doin' the shuffle

i got this meme off kyels' blog. thought it was pretty interesting, so since i haven't done a meme in ages, i decided to indulge in one. heh.

---

go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
say the following questions aloud, and press play.
use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
NO CHEATING.

how does the world see me?:
only hope - mandy moore
wah. so flattering. a good excuse to not resort to "fatter-ing" myself. *throws chips away*

will i have a happy life?:
united states of whatever - liam lynch
i went down to the beach and saw kiki and she was all like "urgh" and i was like "whatever!" yup. very happy.

what do people really think of me?:
she wants to move - n.e.r.d.
ooh, she wants to move, but you're hogging her and guarding her.

do people secretly lust after me?:
i still haven't found what i'm looking for - u2
huh?

how can I make myself happy?:
friday's child - will young
monday's got a beautiful baby...but friday's child was born to give.

what should I do with my life?:
kau ilhamku - man bai
thousands of stars illuminate the sky, caressing me in the dark. um. right.

will i ever have children?:
ocean avenue - yellowcard
it's random. it's not meant to be taken seriously. uh-huh.

what is some good advice for me?:
swing-swing - all-american rejects
o_O" omg the player's shuffle has implied that i should swing! gah!

what do i think my current theme song is?:
heaven - live
i like this random pick: i don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth, i can see the sunset and i perceive.

what does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
only one - yellowcard
mei ee will be pleased. hah.

what song will play at my funeral?:
first love - utada hikaru
it'd be a shame to play this one at my funeral...i don't even understand japanese. eep.

what type of men/women do you like?:
tal vez - ricky martin
translation: tal vez = perhaps. question marks, people!

what is my day going to be like?:
stand by me - oasis
stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. aha.

why am I here?
please stay - kylie minogue
well, wouldn't you be here if kylie told you to stay? huh? wouldn't you?

what will people remember me for?:
say goodbye - s club 7
aww.

what song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?:
tilt ya head back - nelly & christina aguilera
you stand there lookin' at me, i stand here lookin' at you, you know exactly what's on my mind, yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah.

are there people outside waiting to take me away?:
return to me - matthew ryan
i'm actually relieved the song that came up wasn't "yeah!" by usher. lol.

what will this year be all about?
hanging by a moment - lifehouse
i'm living for the only thing i know, i'm running but not quite sure where to go...

i'm gonna tag people for the first time ever, simply because i think this is a nice change from the usual"list 7 things people dunno about you" or "chocolate/vanilla?" memes. here are the 5 unlucky people i've chosen to undertake the menial task of doing a meme!

1. prasad - just to make sure snowpatrol isn't the only band on your playlist.
2. yihseong - in an attempt to revive your blog.
3. deborah - in a desperate attempt to increase your post count.
4. yee yoon - because your blog is so tiny and *cute*!
5. albert - just to see what kind of answers you'll get.

um. ok. that's all. run along now.

lishun at 11:53 PM

|