Sunday, September 24, 2006

don't hate

"you should just go for the man who loves you and you don't hate"
- my mother, all the time


ok. great. so i'm supposed to wait for someone to sincerely fight for me and if i don't hate him, we will live happily ever after.

so i'm supposed to grow to love someone who already loves me instead of have it so we love each other at the same pace.

i mean i know that guys will never take any girl they didn't have to work for seriously and the girl making the first move doesn't really make sense in our culture...

...but somehow i feel i would be shortchanged if i were to just accept that and wait for someone i don't hate to love me and then hope that not hating him will eventually grow into loving him.

i'm not pretty enough to have that work well for me.

lishun at 12:50 AM

|